Dr. Bob, new pic looks great!!!!!!! :-)

Hey Dr. Bob,

Your New pic looks great and it's in color!!!! You look great seriously so keep up the great work. Just had to ask, how do you do it with the hair? It looks awesome!

Rodney

Hey Rodney,

The hair? I spend all that time with the barbells, bench press, dumbbells, and Smith Rack, pumping up the pecs, arms, and shoulders, not to mention the visits to my plastic surgeon for New-Fill infections, and you ask about my hair???

No big secrets to reveal. No hair color, permanent wave, or membership to the "Hair Club for Men." But I do take Propecia. So what you see is just the result of a good hair cutter (cosmetician? "beauty operator" or whatever) in San Francisco.

new product that might be substitution for procrit?
Thanks Dr. Bob