|Which type of testosterone is most effective?
Nov 16, 2003
Nelson, Which is more effective, injecting 200mg of depo-testosterone/week or doing 5mg of Androgel twice daily?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Androgel (or Testim) will keep your testosterone blood levels more constant without the "yo-yo" effect of injections. 5 Grams of Androgel twice daily is a high dose for most (may just need 5 grams or 7.5 grams a day). Get your total and free testosterone checked 14 days after you start the gel (before a dose) to see if you are in the 500 nanogram-1100 nanogram range and adjust the dose accordingly. Talk to your doctor about this.
Nelson Vergel www.medibolics.com
Buffalo Hump Exercise
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.