new product that might be substitution for procrit?

Dr. Bob,

I was wondering if there is a new product that might be used as a substitution to procrit in the near future? Is there any interesting agent that you know of in the pipeline?

P.S. You new pic looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Lemond

Hello Mr. Lemond,

No, nothing that I am aware of for HIV-related anemia. Why do you ask? Procrit is one of the few drugs we have that has shown remarkable efficacy and safety. It has essentially no side effects or drug interactions. And it's been studied extensively in HIVers. It's perhaps the only HIV-related drug I can think of that doesn't really need to be significantly improved in terms of toxicity or efficacy! There are also clinical trials in progress that are looking at more convenient dosing schedules, such as every two weeks rather than the currently recommended once weekly schedule.

Stay tuned to The Body. We'll keep you informed of new treatment developments as they evolve.

Thanks for the compliment on the new pic. It's rather informal, but then again, I'm an informal kind of guy!

Stay well.

apple cider keeps my head up and jimmy feel good!
Dr. Bob, new pic looks great!!!!!!! :-)