Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

apple cider keeps my head up and jimmy feel good!
Nov 13, 2003

Bob,

My friend, I had to just drop you a note. Sometimes when i drink some apple cider in the comfort on my house. It makes me feel some solace. The sweet and pungent taste. I love it. I love it when i can savor the swallow of the juice into my mouth.

Well, literally within all this madness at least it gives me a minute of comfort. Of the days I could feel free b4 all this, and Mr. Jimmy was proud.

If only we could turn the tide of the drugs to be less problematic and more comforting like that cider I am drinking now.

Stay well. I will try too.

Kenneth

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Kenneth,

Yes, it is the season for hot apple cider, which I too adore! I'm just wondering about you drinking it "on" your house. Is it really comfortable up there perched on the chimney?

We must all work together and demand less problematic drugs. Together we can all help this process along.

Yes, let's stay well together.

Dr. Bob

Previous
new fill for a runner, Bob what do you think?
Next
new product that might be substitution for procrit?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.