apple cider keeps my head up and jimmy feel good!

Bob,

My friend, I had to just drop you a note. Sometimes when i drink some apple cider in the comfort on my house. It makes me feel some solace. The sweet and pungent taste. I love it. I love it when i can savor the swallow of the juice into my mouth.

Well, literally within all this madness at least it gives me a minute of comfort. Of the days I could feel free b4 all this, and Mr. Jimmy was proud.

If only we could turn the tide of the drugs to be less problematic and more comforting like that cider I am drinking now.

Stay well. I will try too.

Kenneth

Hello Kenneth,

Yes, it is the season for hot apple cider, which I too adore! I'm just wondering about you drinking it "on" your house. Is it really comfortable up there perched on the chimney?

We must all work together and demand less problematic drugs. Together we can all help this process along.

Yes, let's stay well together.

new fill for a runner, Bob what do you think?
new product that might be substitution for procrit?