Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

new fill for a runner, Bob what do you think?
Nov 13, 2003

Dr. Bob,

My sweet Uncle Richard, Bob your New Fill puts you in the magazine. Not to say, you couldn't be in the magazine before that but now you shine brighter than before!

So my good friend Bob, I have enjoyed many of your opinions throughout your posts, and am very grateful for each and every one of your words of advice.

I have gone through facial lipoatrophy. Have never yet been on meds and will get counts done soon to find out if need be. My question for you, is since I am tired of wearing this look as I know by all your posts, we all in this forum may get tired from this which leads to the inquiry:

I do enjoy working out alot such as running about 5 days a week for about an hour. A hard intensive workout I have to add which produces much sweat especially on my face, alas the wasting (lipoatrophy).

Will new fill work for me, and how long will it last if i continue running? How much does it cost and do you know anyone good in New York City?

Thanks a mill,

Mr Molly

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Good golly Mr. Molly, you've been asking me this same question under so many different names, so I'll just refer you back to my previous answers and ask that you put your multiple Sybil personalities to rest for awhile, OK? And sweating does not cause wasting/lipoatrophy.

You're welcome a mill,

Dr. Bob

Previous
which meds do you avoid for side effects?
Next
apple cider keeps my head up and jimmy feel good!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.