new fill for a runner, Bob what do you think?

Dr. Bob,

My sweet Uncle Richard, Bob your New Fill puts you in the magazine. Not to say, you couldn't be in the magazine before that but now you shine brighter than before!

So my good friend Bob, I have enjoyed many of your opinions throughout your posts, and am very grateful for each and every one of your words of advice.

I have gone through facial lipoatrophy. Have never yet been on meds and will get counts done soon to find out if need be. My question for you, is since I am tired of wearing this look as I know by all your posts, we all in this forum may get tired from this which leads to the inquiry:

I do enjoy working out alot such as running about 5 days a week for about an hour. A hard intensive workout I have to add which produces much sweat especially on my face, alas the wasting (lipoatrophy).

Will new fill work for me, and how long will it last if i continue running? How much does it cost and do you know anyone good in New York City?

Thanks a mill,

Mr Molly

Good golly Mr. Molly, you've been asking me this same question under so many different names, so I'll just refer you back to my previous answers and ask that you put your multiple Sybil personalities to rest for awhile, OK? And sweating does not cause wasting/lipoatrophy.

You're welcome a mill,

which meds do you avoid for side effects?
apple cider keeps my head up and jimmy feel good!