bob you look great but i have to ask

Dr. Bob,

You look great, but I have to know! Was there ever I time with the disease, when either someone looked at you funny, you looked ill, or you stopped yourself in the mirror and said "Well, hell i don't just look or I don't feel like myself."???

I myself seem to be in this condition.

Lebraund

Hi Lebraund,

Unfortunately far too many of us have had experiences like the ones you describe. Perhaps you could give me some additional details, and I could provide you with some suggestions. For instance, do you not feel like yourself because you are always tired? Or do you not look like yourself because of facial lipoatrophy?

Prior to getting my New-Fill injections, I was told by several security guards at international airports that I did not look like my passport photo. Looking back at old footage from TV interviews or photos from magazine articles, it's true. I resembled a Shar-Pei (the wrinkly-skinned dog)! Quality of life issues for people living with the virus, including appropriate evaluation and treatment of conditions like fatigue or lipodystrophy, continue to be an area of focus for me. Yes, for now, we have to learn how to cohabitate with HIV, as there is no cure. But, by being aggressive and involved in our own health decisions, we can minimize the virus's negative impact on not only the quantity, but also the quality of our lives.

I am so fatigued AND EVEN MORE ANGRY!!!!
will procrit help me after my hot night with the fireman?