Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please post! Note Honoring Dr. Bob!
Oct 27, 2003

Dr. Bob,

Without a doubt, you are truly the most compassionate, understanding, reliable, trustworthy, and no bull (doctor on this site...very important and please take as a complaint). You explain hiv disease how it is and where it currently stands.

I appreciate and applaud you on what you do, and would like the those who run this site, not only to give you a raise but to have a special tribute to you to honor your efforts!

Stay Well.

Brandon McCreighton Kansas

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Brandon from Kansas,

I'd prefer to take it as a "compliment" rather than a "complaint!"

Complaints hardly ever lead to raises or special tributes.

Thanks for your kind comments and for taking the time to write, Brandon.

Good thoughts,

Dr. Bob

Previous
ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next
how many years have you been on meds and what was/is your biggest med complaint?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.