dr bob remember me?

Dr bob

do you still remember me? I had posed you a questions last year sex with a sexworker double bagging and still put water in the condom see if there any leaking . I finally test negative, but it make me more worry because after I test negative I'm afraid of anythings that will put my self at risk again I'm always afraid standing too close to talk with people, because usually a person talking they always moving their hands I'm always afraid if they have bleeding hand that I'm not aware of ,and their blood may splash to my eyes , since the eyes is mucous membrance can I contract hiv that way? and also I working with a hiv positive person at the same kitchen since there is less air and very hot in kitchen does it easier for the hiv virus to live longer because is less air in the kitchen and easier for me to contract the virus from my co worker if he have injuries by kinefs in kitchen (blood present)and is it common for people to contract hiv by one drop of blood get into the eye

thank you dr bob GOD BLESS YOU

Yes, I remember you. And now you must remember that questions about HIV transmission must be submitted to the Safe Sex/HIV Prevention forum, as this forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks with fatigue and anemia problems, OK?

Briefly, the answer to your questions is NO! The air quality in your kitchen does not affect HIV's ability to live outside the body. I'm not sure what goes on in that kitchen, but your fears of HIV transmission are completely irrational. I mean how much blood is flying around back there, and what is a "kinef?" Who else works there -- O.J. Simpson?

I really think you should consider seeing a counselor to help you cope with your unreasonable fear of HIV.

Why not Clomid for low testosterone?
Small penis - Worried