Have you ever been anemic ---- and was that you I saw?

Hey there Hot-doc, I'm fairly sure I've had 2 Dr. Bob sightings recently! First at Gold's gym I see this hottie with a great set of arms, pecs and six-packed abs pumping iron and then notice your ever familiar smile. To top it off I then see Dr. steve from the Spanish forum step up and stop you. A later I see this what looks like my favorite hot-doc sitting outside "Tat-2's Inking and Piercing Palace". So am I right was that you? and more importantly what kind of tatoo did you get?

OK OK I'll ask my real question. I want to know if you've ever been anemic. I think i'm headed in that direction.

Thanks hot-doc --- see you soon????

Zack

Hello Zack,

Gold's gym? Yeah, that may have been me. Although I don't know why Steve would step up and "stop" me. Perhaps you meant, "spot" me! That would be more likely. (Don't you just hate it when the dyslexia kicks in?)

As for "Tat-2's Inking and Piercing Palace," well Zack, when was the last time you had the prescription on your contact lenses' checked? It may be there was a Starbucks next door, and I was just sitting outside. That would be more likely.

Have I ever been anemic? Yes. I'd recommend avoiding the experience if at all possible! I was anemic for a while back in my starving student days in college. There was a blood drive, and since they were paying for units of blood, I figured I had plenty to spare. I donated too much too frequently, and next thing I knew, I was totally wiped out. Had trouble walking across campus to classes, exercise was out of the question. I had headaches; couldn't concentrate, and I had a rapid pulse. When I showed up again to donate more blood, they told me I could use a few units myself!

So why do you think you are becoming anemic? Write back with a bit more information, and let's see if we can't figure this out, OK?

By the way, what were you doing at Tat-2's?

Drug induced fatigue or something else?
neuropathy pain