To Dr.

Hi Dr., this is more of a thought I want to share with you. You often try to answer questions with a sense of humor.

I'm amazed by how many immature people write here. Childish adults 'getting drunk' somewhere and 'having sex' with who knows who. That's not a joke.

More than humor many writers need a bit of a moral lesson.

A moral lesson? And what might that be? Let me guess: Stop "having sex with who knows who!" No, I do not believe that is the answer (or even an appropriate suggestion). Ninety-nine percent of the questions (and worry) posed here in this forum could have been avoided by proper sex education and a more open, honest attitude about the realities of human sexuality. You may not agree, but you are also not the expert here.

My responses to questions will continue to be scientific, educational, non-judgmental, and, whenever possible, laced with humor. I see no reason to repress sexuality in this forum, other than to please repressed people. That I will never do, because repression of sexuality, in my opinion, is "immoral."

Jabadabadoooo, baby!
Thanks Dr. Bob