People Enroll in a Clinical Trial LIke Me!!!! Please POst!

Dr. Bob,

I applaud you for all your efforts against this virus. I was just wondering if you could post this email as a reminder for all infected individuals to do what is necessary to take charge against this virus and that is participate in the nearest clinical trials. As I'm sure you're aware (and trust me I am not referring to you..you do more than enough, I refering to the many people with virus who do nothing so that advances against this thing can take effect); people have become too complacent about participating in local clinical trials.

And guys, we're never going to beat this thing if you don't participate in clinical trials. Yes, we have come far but not far enough. So if you're (16, 25, 34, 46, 57, 60, 0r 75) and have the virus) do us all a favor and be brave and the honorable thing) take part in a clinical trial that you qualify for. And if you don't look into another one that you do.

This is the one thing I can do to help others with the condition. If we all do this, then we will overcome. But if we don't try we don't get noticed. We need new medicines right (more potent, less toxic, and less problematic). We want to live normal lives. Some people die for their country, some people die for nothing, others die for less. Many lost souls died for no reason on 9/11. Until we cure this virus or bring it under control, all us infected are living 9/11 over and over ever single day. Do yourself a favor, join me in a crusade to make positive advances against this disease. Join a clinical trial. Don't give up. We have numbers, now we need the effort!

I, for one, am looking into the Clinical Trial in New York at Cornell with IL-2. Why not, if it saves one life maybe someone, somewhere enrolled in a clinical trial can make my life better too.

Dr. Bob, feel free to make any comments to this email.

And white people, this means you too. In fact we need more of us enrolling, alot of minorities do the call but we are failing in the quota miserably! Please stay well.

Mr. James In New York City

Hey Mr. James,

Clinical trials do require a degree of altruism, but can also be a way of accessing new and promising drugs and therapies as well. I agree that all HIV-positives should be aware of currently enrolling clinical trials. HIV specialists should also discuss these "treatment options" with their patients.

Good luck, Mr. James. I'll be back in NYC next week. Please try to keep the electricity on for my visit, OK?

Help my boyfriend!!!!!!
Can't Even Find Energy To Begin Exercise