Help my boyfriend!!!!!!

Hello Dr. Bob, First of all, I know you have answered tons of questions relating to lap dancing and HIV.

I realize all of you anwers were you can't contract HIV through lap dancing.

I want you to say "no" to my question also.

My boyfriend went to New York in early June and went to a strip club. He was given a lap dance by a nude stripper. She undid his pants revealing his boxers. He is afraid that she may have grinded on his revealed penis however no penetration. Could he have contracted HIV (assuming that the stripper was even HIV infected)?

It was hard for him to even tell me this, so could you please give me the answer?

Yep, I've answered several tons of lap dancing questions, and the answer is always the same. You cannot contract HIV from a lap dance no matter how hard the nude stripper grinds away. No penetration no HIV. When it comes to lap dancing, it really is that simple.

So, tell your boyfriend to relax. OK?

ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
People Enroll in a Clinical Trial LIke Me!!!! Please POst!