Forgot To Ask

Hello, it's me again (Gary with the poolde). I sent you a question severa days ago (still waiting for your answer) and forgot to add: My Doc does blood work every three months to make sure everything is in check and I know I'm not anemic. My question: Do you think procit may help even though I'm not anemic?

Hi Gary -- and hello there poodle,

No, Procrit is not recommended if you are not anemic. Pushing red blood cell counts and hemoglobin above the normal ranges can be dangerous. You'll need to work closely with your HIV specialist to find the cause or causes of your fatigue, and treat those underlying conditions.

Sorry, I think I may have missed your previous question. If you need further advice, please write back. Stay well.

neg at 12.5 weeks, time to fiesta?
extreme suffering