neg at 12.5 weeks, time to fiesta?

Went to the Dominican Republic, had a little to much to drink one night and had unprotected sex with a bartender. Woke up the next morning and freaked. Started chain smoking and my anxiety got out of control. I lost some weight and sweated alot but when I left the Carribean and returned to Wisconsin the sweating stopped. No headaches, fatigue, rashes, or any 'flu-like' feeling. Had an ELISA test at 12.5 weeks and tested negative(I also had them test me for every disease they could). Puedo fiesta?

Not such a good time in the D.R.

Hello Not Such a Good Time,

A negative ELISA at 12.5 weeks is definitely fiesta time! And stop smoking! Don't you know those things are bad for your health and can kill you? Stay well.

Alternatives to increasing testosterone?
Forgot To Ask