|neg at 12.5 weeks, time to fiesta?
Aug 21, 2003
Went to the Dominican Republic, had a little to much to drink one night and had unprotected sex with a bartender. Woke up the next morning and freaked. Started chain smoking and my anxiety got out of control. I lost some weight and sweated alot but when I left the Carribean and returned to Wisconsin the sweating stopped. No headaches, fatigue, rashes, or any 'flu-like' feeling. Had an ELISA test at 12.5 weeks and tested negative(I also had them test me for every disease they could). Puedo fiesta?
Not such a good time in the D.R.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Not Such a Good Time,
A negative ELISA at 12.5 weeks is definitely fiesta time! And stop smoking! Don't you know those things are bad for your health and can kill you? Stay well.
Alternatives to increasing testosterone?
Forgot To Ask
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.