You traveled and Learned Could You Update Us?

Dr. Bob,

Good to have you back! I was wondering if you could be so kind since you traveled to the recent conferences and learned so much, could you fill us in about the good points and bad points that you learned from the recent Aids conferences. Thanks.

Hello Walter,

Check out the conference coverage on this site. I provided coverage on anemia, lipodystrophy, and STI's. Since this forum is devoted to fatigue and anemia, I really can't elaborate too much on all the good, the bad, and the ugly in detail here. But, there was some of each. Stay well.

u r great
Anemia from Ribavirin: Ideas to get Procrit??