|You traveled and Learned Could You Update Us?
Aug 6, 2003
Good to have you back! I was wondering if you could be so kind since you traveled to the recent conferences and learned so much, could you fill us in about the good points and bad points that you learned from the recent Aids conferences. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Check out the conference coverage on this site. I provided coverage on anemia, lipodystrophy, and STI's. Since this forum is devoted to fatigue and anemia, I really can't elaborate too much on all the good, the bad, and the ugly in detail here. But, there was some of each. Stay well.
u r great
Anemia from Ribavirin: Ideas to get Procrit??
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Pain During Sex?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.