u r great

Hay doctor bob.I am an indian guy living in united states.I am not hiv or aids patient but one day iwas put search as doctor bob and ur name comes on.when i read all ur aritcles iwas so impressed about ur abilities to answer and the love u have for hiv/aids community.There are very few peoples like u on this planet who are smart but they care a lot for the peoples. I read the hindu bible and it says more u care about sick,painful and helpless people you are following the path of god.I would say the whole humanity(whoever know about you) is proud of your works.being sick yourself and still caring a lot. This is the best u can get from a person.Dr. bob all we can wish u is a long happy life(at least 1000 years)so that people can benefit from ur sense of humour.In the end dr.bob we all loves u.i would like to donate some money to ur foundation.can i get some information. and more dr. bob lately i heard(on 07/26/03)that in india they have developed an hiv vaccine.it was announced by indian health minister(sushma swaraj) so it might be serious.just for your information. dr.bob i am working as a pharmacist in the bay area.so once again i personally feel u r the best. thanks dr. bob.

Hello Bay Area Pharmacist,

Thank you for your very kind words. WOW! 1000 years??? Guess it's time for me to refinance my house and extend the mortgage payments!

The vaccine work in India (and elsewhere) is progressing, but unfortunately, we still have a very long way to go before a therapeutic of preventative vaccine will be ready for prime time (i.e. widespread use).

Thanks for your interest in The Foundation. The address is listed below:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well. Many thanks. And please know your one gift will touch many lives in a very meaningful way.

The verdict on Oxandrin (Which drug or compound is your choice for usage as an MD with experience) U ROCK :-)
You traveled and Learned Could You Update Us?