The verdict on Oxandrin (Which drug or compound is your choice for usage as an MD with experience) U ROCK :-)

Dr. Robert,

God Bless, that we have you to give us your personal advice in treating this bitch virus, no offense! Dr. Robert, I am quite confounded. For instance, it seems like you are open to using the anabolic steriod Oxandrin, if it works effectively for an individual without too much side effects. It also seems like Nelson Vergel, who writes for the Wellness site on the Body is too in favor of using steriods for wasting. On the other hand, your proponents contend as Dr. Greeme, I believe that's his name i hope I'm right and (i apologize if I ain't), that doctors who refuse to prescribe this drug to their patients are doing the right thing. What is your outake? First off, since i have never obtained these products, I am wondering can I doctor actually prescribe these to patients in the United States. And what is the best drug out their in your opinion to date to treatment wasting, not decrease sex drive, limit side effects, and showing the most promise? I am just wondering what you as a doctor who is living the actual event as others are using to take combat against HIV. AND YOU ROCK, so please stay well!

Mr. St. Louis

Hello Mr. St. Louis,

Oxandrin is an anabolic steroid approved by the FDA to promote weight gain after weight loss following extensive surgery, chronic infections (like HIV), or severe trauma. I've had excellent results using if for HIV wasting. Perhaps you misunderstood the other doctor's comments.

Stay well.

Zerit: worth it, or choose another option?
u r great