feel better

doc,

I feel so much better since being on hiv medications with my viral load undetectable. I actually enjoy taking my medications and vow never to miss a dose. How long can these medications keep me well, i know you dont have a crystal ball but i have read that i can look foward to an almost normal and healthy life. My doctor said he is almost sure that i wont progress to aids what do you think?

Glad to hear you are feeling better on your medications, and that your viral load is now undetectable. You're right about that crystal ball. For instance I would have never predicted "W" would be president. So let's just think positive and plan on dying of old age. OK? See you in the old folks home!

another worried well who could really use your help... have mercy on me...
Do we have hope?