why low hemoglobin?

My blood test from a routine physical came back with low hemoglobin. I need to get aids tested anyway because I did have unprotected sex with my new boyfriend a couple of months ago. My question is why else would my hemoglobin be low? I'm very healthy in shape woman. Am I wrong that this all points to aids?

Yes. As it turns out you are quite wrong. The vast majority of causes for anemia in "very healthy in-shape women" are not related to HIV. Sure, if you had unprotected sex, you should be evaluated for possible HIV infection, but statistically, it is highly unlikely your low hemoglobin is related to this. Remember to wait at least 3 moths from your last possible exposure to get HIV tested. Your anemia can be related to many common causes iron deficiency, vitamin or folate deficiency, blood loss from heavy menstrual flow, hereditary conditions, and a whole host of others. Your doctor will help you track down the cause. Once this is determined, an appropriate treatment can be recommended.

Androgel Works, but I can't cum!
another worried well who could really use your help... have mercy on me...