Can you feed me some information regarding recent Paris conference

Dr. Bob,

Two questions, I am a future law candidate who is hoping to aid infected individuals in the fight to bring better treatments so that we can improve dealing with the damn virus. I was wondering what beneficial or notable improvements that was discussed at this year's conference at Paris. Can you feed me some information that you found to be a positive sign towards the treatment in hiv? Was anything regarding improving toxicities, lypodystrophy associated complications, or wasting discussed? And also what area of study of law would allow me to fulfill this goal? Thanks i will really appreciate your feedback! Please stay well!

Love,

Future Law Candidate Hopeful In New Jersey

Hello Future Law Candidate Hopeful in New Jersey,

You can find detailed coverage of the highlights of The Paris Conference on this site. Just click on the IAS (International AIDS Society) icon.

Tell me about Testim
your ideas on testosterone level and HIV viral load