|Is it safe to Eat Beef with HIv?
Aug 5, 2003
I was wondering if it was safe to eat beef with Hiv? I ask this especially about the concerns of bacteria associated with Mad Cow? Do you frequent Mcdonalds?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Are you Ronald McDonald?
So far, there have not been any cases of Mad Cow Disease in the U.S. I don't know where you are writing from, but your risk of contracting Mad Cow Disease would be no different with or without HIV.
The big question is "do you want fries with that, sir?"
Dr. Bob YOU RULE!!!! MUST POST!!!
starting treatment and have a few questions
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.