|Is it safe to Eat Beef with HIv?
Aug 5, 2003
I was wondering if it was safe to eat beef with Hiv? I ask this especially about the concerns of bacteria associated with Mad Cow? Do you frequent Mcdonalds?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Are you Ronald McDonald?
So far, there have not been any cases of Mad Cow Disease in the U.S. I don't know where you are writing from, but your risk of contracting Mad Cow Disease would be no different with or without HIV.
The big question is "do you want fries with that, sir?"
Dr. Bob YOU RULE!!!! MUST POST!!!
starting treatment and have a few questions
- Can You Get HIV From Nipple Sucking?
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Odds Of Infection Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.