|WOW...T is gr8 4 wimmin2!
Aug 5, 2003
I have been on T gel (natural/compounded) for just 8 days now. I started noticing some difference yesterday, but today I feel like a new woman.
Does it get better than this, and can i expect it to last?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey New-woman Trina,
Yeah, amazing stuff, isn't it? Many women don't even realize that low testo (a.k.a. hypogonadism) is an equal-opportunity problem. Can you expect this to last? Absolutely! Your HIV specialist will monitor your hormone levels periodically and adjust your meds as needed.
Stay well. Stay energized.
response from reply
Dr. Bob YOU RULE!!!! MUST POST!!!
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
- Are Dialysis Patients Tested For Hiv?
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.