response from reply

Dear Dr. Frascino: I am "tired of being tired", responded to on July 9. Thank you for your remarks, which were complete and quite helpful. I must admit to being somewhat overwhelmed, if not depressed. My life has been torn apart recently, as you have suggested. (I am actually an MD, a surgeon no less!) and I really only know how to live in one gear. I am underestimating how this is affecting me, so I have sought professional help from our psychiatrist colleagues. Also want to commend you on your site and the concert you put on. If you need a fill in anytime, my performance of Chopin's Fantasie is quite impressive! Thanks for your help. I will try to do a little exercise starting soon.

Playing the Chopin Fantasie can be a workout in and of itself! I love that piece. I know well that feeling of living life in only one gear and how hard it can be for us, as physicians, to change. But, just think of Chopin again his music is much better with rubato, right? Take the time you need to adjust to your new reality. I know it's a completely different view from this side of the examination (or operating) table, but trust me, things will get better.

Now, back to my Rachmaninoff. Stay well.

fatigue,headache,sick&giving up
WOW...T is gr8 4 wimmin2!