Does Glucosamine interfere with HIV Meds

Not really sure to which site to address this to, however you have been a straight shooter with me all the way and I know you work out. I lift weights and my shoulder is starting to bother me. The Doc says it is bone rubing against bone, and I should avoid any lifting which involves the shoulder. Several have suggested I take Glucasomine, but others tell me Glucasomine will interfere with my HIV meds which are Sustiva, Abacavir and Epivir. What do you think. I am now a 71 year old weight lifter, and hope to conitnue well into my 70s. Thanks for all of your help in the past, you have no idea how great it is to be able to he turn to somone that you can truly trust when it comes to being infected with HIV.

Well I try to shoot as straight as I can, but sometimes it goes off to the left. Glucosamine does not interfere with HIV medications, so go ahead and give it a try. Yes, keep lifting. See you at the bench press.

Lower levels on Testim
Newfill (choosing a Doctor)