Biochoice Immune26

I read your past post on Immune26. It has significantly improved my quality of life & I can tell from your answer to the poster that you have not actually reviewed the scientific website at www.hyperimmuneegg.org You are very intelligent, but in order to really answer your concerns you have to read the research & trials. The active antibodies & other immune components would be destroyed if the eggs were scrambled. And, antibody from egg are not as susceptible to digestion as other antibodies. They bind to microbes in the GI track & allow them to pass out without harm. Our "claims" are proven facts as we could not have 112 US & global patents, FDA/FTC approval for advertising & the PDR entry without proof. We are allowed to say the Immune26 does not cure anything because that is the law for dietary supplements requires the standard disclaimer...it could cure halitosis, dandruff, the common cold & cancer & STILL be required to say that it does not cure. The research, preclinical & clinical trials in the US, Africa and India at such leading medical institutions as Cornell University in NY, Harvard Medical School in Boston, Beth Israel Hospital, the Govt. of India, & the US Army have proven it works by partnering with our Immune System & rather than boosting or suppressing it. It supports & balances the immune system, modulates autoimmune responses, with benefits for the cardiovascular & digestive systems, joints, cholesterol & energy levels while increasing an overall sense of well-being. You can read about this in the Physicians Desk Reference for Nonprescription Drugs & Dietary Supplements. Sincerely, L

I do not have AIDS or HIV but I do have the rare, laboratory verifiable form of CFIDS...the immune-compromising Chronic Active Epstein-Barr Virus. Also, due to this I believe I developed Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I am only 35 & also have chronic Occipital Neuralgia, chronic BL Trochanteric Bursitis, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder form of Restless Leg Syndrome, Hypothyroidism s/p radioactive iodine TX of Grave's disease, Migraine. I have to tell you what has really helped me & just hope you think I am not full-of-it & ignore me without checking into the research on something called Biochoice Immune26. Please, give me this chance. There is a study on hyperimmune egg that showed positive benefits for people suffering the devastating effects of AIDS in Africa for cachexia, muscle pain/weakness, fatigue...visit www.hyperimmuneegg.org for further scientific validation. I'll give you Dr. XXXXXX's contact information...she is our Ph.D. VP & research scientist. She is world-renowned, holds a duel degree in microbiology & immunology, created delicate essays for the detection of HIV in mother's & their newborns, was recently named International Scientist of the Year 2003, has been featured in every scientific "Who's Who" Journal, is well-published in scientific journals, just received the Amanda Alcott Spirit of Life Award for all she does to improve quality of life, is a holder of many patents on Immune26, is the foremost authority on the hyperimmune egg biotechnology with its application in human & pet health! Legacy has tried to give our product to the AIDS community but it has refused, having been a victim of too many scams to see the truth when it comes. They are paying the price for the "Little Boy Who Cried Wolf" syndrome caused by these other, unscrupulous companies that have nothing to do with us. You are respected in this field, could check out the product for yourself, offer it to a couple of patient without getting their hopes up by saying something like, "I do not know if this will help you, but there is some encouraging science to show it may. It has a 90 day guarantee, it can't hurt you & it is worth a try. I am not even a distributor & will not make any commission. (You may want to become one when you see that it really does dramatically help. You could even set up a Foundation so the money you'd earn could go to giving product to those unable to afford it.) A nurse in Louisiana who uses it & introduced me to it. She will be happy to talk with you about it in detail. Here is her contact information. Let me know if you notice any benefit." I WISH I was in a position to even offer the S & H charge back...not that anyone would return it but just to give a further sense of comfort in trying it. I am still suffering financially (that is why I am doing this as a business, even though I would do it for free) from having been disabled from chronic pain, depression & exhaustion & wasting so much money on every medical & alternative treatment that came along. It is 47 bucks for 31 servings...believe me, I had to be at the end of my rope to try this stuff & only did it because my best friend talked me into it. I would have done it sooner had any of my (20!) doctors over the past 2 years ever known about it & suggested it. I understand why it is so hard to get people on it BUT it is amazing once they do. Please, help me because I am sincerely trying to do some good here, like you. I hate to email you out of the blue, but how else can I get the information to you before you see it all over the news, just go straight to the company & you end up under someone who is already making a good living! I spend a lot of time with my customers & really want to do well both physically & financially...I'm sure you can understand. Plus, by doing this I am helping my Mother who I talked in to being a distributor above me,as well as my best friend. If people return it we lose our commissions & so I would not go to these lengths if it won't amaze you. Oh, & my mom is a big beliver now after using it...she had chronic pain from an old spinal FX from osteopenia which also returns if she stops the Immune26. Please, call with any questions or concerns. Yours Truly,

Hello Biochoice Immune 26 Believer,

So your souped-up egg stuff:

1."supports and balances the immune system (by partnering with the immune system rather than boosting or suppressing it), 2.modulates autoimmune responses, 3.benefits the cardiovascular system, 4.benefits the digestive system, 5.benefits the joints, 6.improves cholesterol, 7.improves energy, 8.and increases an overall sense of well-being".

Wow! Are you absolutely sure it doesn't cure halitosis, dandruff, the common cold, and cancer? There's a very good adage to remember when considering unproven medical treatments: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!" Gee, I guess even the master wizards teaching Harry Potter at Hogwarts wouldn't be able to concoct such a wide ranging magical "potion!"

Now I never argue with success, so if you feel better taking this (or any of a gazillion other supplements with equally implausible grandiose claims), it's totally up to you. I don't want to burst your bubble (or hurt your sales), but I am in complete agreement with the "AIDS community" in refusing to support, recommend, or take your product. Yes, I did review the "scientific website" (a term I would use very loosely, by the way) and I find no scientific basis for your product's claims. It makes absolutely no sense immunologically. But, that's just my opinion as a Board Certified Immunologist and HIV/AIDS specialist physician. (It might be worth noting the "expert" you mention who "holds many patents" has never been to medical school.) I wish you, your mother, your best friend, and whoever else you've convinced to become distributors, the best of luck. After all, one can never really go wrong underestimating the gullibility of what some folks are willing to believe in and pay for when it comes to unsupportable medical "treatments." However, my very strong personal advice to the HIV-positive community (and everyone else for that matter) is "Buyer Beware!" This product's claims are completely unfounded, in my opinion.

"Paying the price for the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf???" No, with your product, I don't hear a wolf crying, but rather more of a "quack-quack" sound.

My advice to you is to reconsider the advice of those 20 doctors you've seen over the past 2 years! I am in complete agreement with the FDA, which insists you clearly state, "BIOCHOICE IMMUNE 26 IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE." That's a very strong, very clear statement. Bottom line is that your egg-goop (egg powder hyperimmunized with 26 inactivated enteric pathogens) DOES NOT TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. With that clearly in mind, one has to wonder what it does do. Perhaps make a really, really expensive omelet??

Bon Appetit!

HEY ANYONE WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM DR. BOB: READ THIS!!!
Can Testosterone be administered through the rectum?