Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HEY ANYONE WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM DR. BOB: READ THIS!!!
Jul 14, 2003

Hi Everyone,

Dr. Bob here. Im in Paris at the moment, attending the Second International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment. Watch for updates from the conference on The Body. Please note that because of my involvement with the conference and desire to enjoy some Parisian pleasures, I will not be reading or responding to questions until I return to The United States on July 25th. If I have not responded to your specific question yet, try reading back in the archives. Chances are youll find a similar question that may answer your concern. If not, consider reposting your question to me sometime after the 25th of July. I wish you all a very happy and healthy Bastille Day. Im now off to see the fireworks display over The Eiffel Tower.

A bientot,

Dr. Bob

Response from Dr. Frascino

Stay well everyone. I'll be back on the 25th! Dr. Bob

Previous
Fatigue and Fuzeon (T20)
Next
Biochoice Immune26

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.