HEY ANYONE WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM DR. BOB: READ THIS!!!

Hi Everyone,

Dr. Bob here. Im in Paris at the moment, attending the Second International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment. Watch for updates from the conference on The Body. Please note that because of my involvement with the conference and desire to enjoy some Parisian pleasures, I will not be reading or responding to questions until I return to The United States on July 25th. If I have not responded to your specific question yet, try reading back in the archives. Chances are youll find a similar question that may answer your concern. If not, consider reposting your question to me sometime after the 25th of July. I wish you all a very happy and healthy Bastille Day. Im now off to see the fireworks display over The Eiffel Tower.

A bientot,

Stay well everyone. I'll be back on the 25th! Dr. Bob

Fatigue and Fuzeon (T20)
Biochoice Immune26