Boypup + Fatigue = No GOOD

You are the best! I have a question for you. I have just started using androgel 5mg daily. I have only been on it for a couple of days but have been getting bad headaches and wonder if this is a side effect of the medication and if it will pass as my body become used to it, as with my HIV meds?

I was but on the androgel to see if it could help in my fatigue. Sure hope so, would like to have the energy to do more in the bed then just sleep. That seems like a waste of utilizing all of the beds abilities and I am all for everyone and everything living up to all their/its potential. <Wink>

Thanks again Doc,

Boypup

Hey Boypup,

Headache can be associated with AndroGel, but not all that often. It might also be something else, such as a sinus infection, standing next to the 10-foot speaker while dancing at last nights circuit party, banging your head on the headboard of your bed, or . . . and the list goes on. Hopefully, your headaches will or have resolved. If not, watch for other symptoms fever, stiff neck, post-nasal drip, etc. and have your doc check them out. Yes, I do think the AndroGel will help you live "up" to your world famous abilities. Stay well.

Pediatric HIV
in network with only 1 doctor