not absorbing androgel effectivly

i used androgel for 12 days before getting a free and total testosterone test done. my allready low levels actually went a little lower than they had been before i started using androgel. at any rate i dont seem to be absorbing androgel well. is there a way to make androgel absorb better?

I wouldnt draw any conclusions based on a single laboratory test. AndroGel is generally well absorbed, if you are applying it properly. Follow the directions on the package. It works best when applied to hairless areas. (You wouldnt happen to look like "Cousin It" from the Addams Family, would you?) Check with your HIV doctor. He may well want to increase your dose and repeat the testosterone level in a few weeks. Let me know if this doesnt do the trick. Good luck.

Update for Dr. Bob (Brazil)
Medication Combo's