sex on HIV

bob, does having sex is bad for male HIV+? Some theory seems suggest that sperm need lots of energy and work of the body to generate. It may waste our energy to shoot...

Hey there Hot Shot,

OK, it may take a bit of energy sometimes to "shoot," but by absolutely no means is that energy wasted! In fact, Id say its some of the best-spent energy I can think of! Im not sure where you heard that "theory," but its not at all accurate. So fire away, hot shot. The only shooting that I dont approve of is that sponsored by The National Rifle Association!

OUT of Gas!!!
fatigue not due to HIV