|sex on HIV
Jun 16, 2003
bob, does having sex is bad for male HIV+? Some theory seems suggest that sperm need lots of energy and work of the body to generate. It may waste our energy to shoot...
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey there Hot Shot,
OK, it may take a bit of energy sometimes to "shoot," but by absolutely no means is that energy wasted! In fact, Id say its some of the best-spent energy I can think of! Im not sure where you heard that "theory," but its not at all accurate. So fire away, hot shot. The only shooting that I dont approve of is that sponsored by The National Rifle Association!
OUT of Gas!!!
fatigue not due to HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.