Get Tested first

The reason for writing this is - first get yourself tested. Many of these symptoms could be because of other things. Try not to self diagonize.

I was concerned that I had an HIV infection. Many symptoms seemed familiar. Especially OHL. This thing happened all of a suddden after I had an eye infection(Herpes Zoster? Oppurtunic Inf?). The Dr said that the eye inf. was allergy. For some reason I did not believe the dr. Then a sore in my mouth that looked like OHL and fatigue. God knows I went through 1 week of real doubt(Cuase for the fatigue - actually anxiety). Got my self tested -- 1 week of waiting. During this period I believed I was HIV+ and even made my peace with it. The Test showed that I was HIV-ve. For that week I WAS +ve. My thoughts on that are irrelevant here but God is a jolly good guy to have with you in such times. Family is as important. Love to all

Thanks for your testimonial! I hope many worried folks who also self diagnosed themselves into believing they are HIV-positive will heed your words and learn from your experience! Stay well.

Blood lumps in excreta
Exhaustion in Early Stage