Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Tested first
Jun 16, 2003

The reason for writing this is - first get yourself tested. Many of these symptoms could be because of other things. Try not to self diagonize.

I was concerned that I had an HIV infection. Many symptoms seemed familiar. Especially OHL. This thing happened all of a suddden after I had an eye infection(Herpes Zoster? Oppurtunic Inf?). The Dr said that the eye inf. was allergy. For some reason I did not believe the dr. Then a sore in my mouth that looked like OHL and fatigue. God knows I went through 1 week of real doubt(Cuase for the fatigue - actually anxiety). Got my self tested -- 1 week of waiting. During this period I believed I was HIV+ and even made my peace with it. The Test showed that I was HIV-ve. For that week I WAS +ve. My thoughts on that are irrelevant here but God is a jolly good guy to have with you in such times. Family is as important. Love to all

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thanks for your testimonial! I hope many worried folks who also self diagnosed themselves into believing they are HIV-positive will heed your words and learn from your experience! Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Blood lumps in excreta
Next
Exhaustion in Early Stage

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.