recently diagnosed and need your support

I have recently tested posative for hiv. I am only 18 and was infected a year or 2 ago. I wanna know if its possible that i can live to old age if i follow my doctors orders and keep up with my treatments.

Is it possible? As they say in the movie "Fargo," "Ya, you betcha!" Working closely with an HIV specialist is absolutely essential. Learn as much as you can about HIV and the various treatment options. This website and related links are excellent sources of information.

Ive been positive since 1991. I plan to die of old age and so should you!

Write back if youre still having problems. This site has a variety of forums to help with just about any type of question you might have.

We are all in this together, OK?

Stay well! See you at the old folks home!

tired all the time
You answered Anemia question but what do you do about this one?