|Dam it, Dr. Bob, no more chat about you dying we need you around here!
May 31, 2003
Dr. Bob: Hi. No more chat of dying as I struggle with my HIV everyday, but get a great lift from your presence on this site! That may sound selfish of me, Dr. Bob, but I do not care. God knows we need you, Dr. Bob! Jason
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Dear Jason,
OK, Ill stick around if you promise to do the same. Deal?
Stay well. Your comment gave me a lift as well!
Suffering in silence...please please help!!!
tired all the time
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- Are Cough Fever Runny Nose Sore Neck Hiv Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.