Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

early fatigue

If someone has some extreme fatigue in the acute stage, an it seems to last for a while, would the introduction of HAART end this fatigue or not, and is it likely to just replace the 'acute' fatigue with 'drug' fatigue.

Also, do you have any advice for how to combat fatigue in the acute stage.

How did your seroconversion stage go? Thank you

Why do I get the feeling you arent sure if you are HIV-positive or not? Are you?

HAART is not recommended for combating HIV fatigue, but rather to decrease viral replication and improve immune function. Its use in acute seroconversion is being investigated. There is mounting evidence that it may protect immune function when used in recently infected individuals.

If you are fatigued, you need to find out why. For instance you might be anemic. If so, specific treatment directed at the cause of your anemia (or at other causes for your fatigue) would be recommended.

My seroconversion? Since there are so many variables involved strain of virus, immune response, and competence of the host, etc. what happened to me is really not applicable to anyone elses specific condition. Im certainly not shy about explaining exactly what happened to me. Ive done so many times in the past. I just dont think its applicable to this question. So I wont repeat the story here. OK?

Testosterone
Suffering in silence...please please help!!!