Testosterone

I have tried Androgel and the patch with not very good results. My Doc just rx'd depo-testosterone injection. my Question is he rx'd 200mg a month in four doses of 50 mg. I have read that the usual dose is 200mg every 2 weeks is this correct? and should I ask for an increase in dosage? my free testosterone levels are 252 while using one packet of androgel. thanks

The dose of testosterone supplementation can vary based on your response. Why not try increasing the AndroGel? Its more convenient and less painful than those injections! Good luck.

Severe Night Sweats
early fatigue