May 31, 2003
I have tried Androgel and the patch with not very good results. My Doc just rx'd depo-testosterone injection. my Question is he rx'd 200mg a month in four doses of 50 mg. I have read that the usual dose is 200mg every 2 weeks is this correct? and should I ask for an increase in dosage? my free testosterone levels are 252 while using one packet of androgel. thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
The dose of testosterone supplementation can vary based on your response. Why not try increasing the AndroGel? Its more convenient and less painful than those injections! Good luck.
Severe Night Sweats
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
- Why I Am Getting Burning Painfulness On My Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.