Rent fan heard you were in NY!!!!!

HI DR BOB!!! How are you??? So, you have been in NY. Did you happen to see me walking in the Aids Walk? I was the one with the tee shirt saying I walk for Dr Robert Frascino "Dr BOB". I find that helping others is a great way to deal with stress and better than clogging up an HIV website. If I would have known you'd be in NY I would have treated you to some starbucks.... :) God Bless you Dr BOB!! Love, K the broadway lover!!

Hi K,

Yes, I had a fine time in your energetic and very entertaining city. On Broadway, I managed to see:

1. Bernadette as Mama Rose (Gypsy) 2. Harvey Fierstein as Mamma (Hairspray) 3. Antonio Banderas as Guido (Nine) 4. Twyla Tharps athletic choreography (Movin Out) 5. Take Me Out

And, of course, I stopped for multiple Starbucks. Thanks for doing the AIDS Walk! Your halo just got a bit brighter! Give my regards to ol Broadway! Stay well.

Anemia question...Thank you!
Lipodystrophy and Fatigue