Dr. Bob -- Can I Cum????

Hey Dr. Bob my friend just told me he saw a flyer about you speaking in the Bay area sometime soon. But the dork couldnt remember the details of when or where. Any chance I can snag an invite to that event? I attended a talk you gave last year and it was the best thing since Cirque de Soleil. Many Thanks, President of the Dr. Bob fan club

Hey there Mr. President,

Can you "cum"???? Geeeee, I sure hope so!

The best thing since Cirque du Soleil??? Gee, I dont know about that. How can I compete with the muscle-stud twin brothers who fly around the bit top nearly naked, dangling precariously from bungee cords in Cirques new production, Varekai? Yes, I can do the nearly naked flying bungee thing without any problem but I dont have a twin brother!!

OK, Im not exactly sure which talk your dork friend was referring to, but Ill guess its the one on Friday, June 20th at the San Jose Fairmont Hotel. The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is having its annual educational seminar, HIV Disease: Principles on Practice on June 19-20. The program on Friday morning is for folks infected and affected by HIV. In fact, in additional to my talk that day, 2 other Body.com forum experts will be speaking. Cal Cohen, M.D. (Switching/Simplifying Treatment Forum) and Steve Natterstad, M.D. (Tratamientos Forum) will be joining me and Kristin Razecca, M.D. in addressing hot topics including: womens issues, lipodystrophy, new medications, fatigue and anemia, adherence, quality of life issues, medication side effects, among other issues. Our foundation offers this symposium free of charge, but there is one catch. The room only holds 75 people, so only the first 75 folks to RSVP will be able to attend. The flyers and invitations only went out a day or two ago, so there should still be plenty of room if you happen to live in the San Francisco/San Jose Bay Area. If youre interested in the latest on sex, drugs, and side effects, call The Foundation office at 650-917-1357 to reserve a spot ASAP! Continental breakfast will be served, and we are anticipating an educationally stimulating and entertaining day. Ill invite the Cirques flying twins, too. OK?

Hope to see you there.

HE2000 MAKES ME HARD, SHOULD IT???
Update?