incredible bob

bob after reading most of your comments i am amazed.your gay full of life and hiv positive .im very straight with a stern anti gay upbringing putting it mildly.if there is anyone who should be classed a man its you.bob tell me your true secret of your success and ill tell you how i made my first million.nothing has ever knocked me back,only the mysterious illness that has been with me the last year,since the drunken knight in tailand .if someone told me 12 months ago my story i would say they where a hyprochondriac too but please believe me bob i am not.9 negative elisas "nutter" thats all i want is my healthy life back,with my family.is there any tests that the doc,s could have missed.odd symtoms continue,photosensitivity fatigue,severe depression more oddly soon as i get physical i over heat very quick.12 months ago you would have called me more of a nutter,sex at least twice aday worked 16 hours aday 7 days a week all year round never needed a break ,loved every minute of my life.now i feel a bit pathetic desperatly needing an answere please try to help,from a genuine admirer .

Hello Genuine Admirer,

Im not exactly sure what your question is. You met a "drunken knight in tailand?" Couldnt that be translated as an "intoxicated dude in a suit of armor from the land of tail?"

Are you experiencing photosensitivity, fatigue, severe depression, and over heating that you think might be HIV-related, despite 9 negative HIV ELISA tests? I certainly hope not!

Is your severe depression being treated? If not, it needs to be, as that would most likely resolve many, if not all, of your other problems. Why are you desperately searching for missed tests? And if you were working 16 hours a day, how did you manage to have time to have "sex at least twice a day?"

Thank you for recognizing that I am full of life despite being gay and HIV-positive!

Send more details if I didnt address your question. As for the "Drunken Knight in Tailand," that sounds like the title of a gay porno movie. Are you sure you had a stern anti-gay upbringing?

Stay well.

is this research wrong?
Hahaha...Big ?