Thank you

Thank you very much for your reply. It's emotionally soothing to know that there are people out there you can talk to about such personal issues. I'll sleep a little easier, at least until the three month test results come. You said in your reply that genital warts start out small I've noticed some small flat pink spots on my penis, hardly visible, they haven't changed so far over the last three months, Do you think by now they would be large or at least larger? It could also just all be in my head, the one on top of my neck, so I'm not sure yet. Should I get tested for genital warts? At the one month mark my screen for chliymidea, ghonnerrea, and syphillis was negitive sould I get tested again? Thank you very very much for your time.

First off, your 1-month STD screen is sufficient. As far as the small flat pink, hardly visible spots on your one "head" messing up your "other head"; well I doubt you have warts. However, since I cant see the spots in question, if youre worried, have your doctor check you out. Its not a bid deal. Honest. Im quite convinced both of your heads will be smiling when your 3-month tests comes back.

Need your Help
Stopping AZT vs.starting procrit