Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank you
May 13, 2003

Thank you very much for your reply. It's emotionally soothing to know that there are people out there you can talk to about such personal issues. I'll sleep a little easier, at least until the three month test results come. You said in your reply that genital warts start out small I've noticed some small flat pink spots on my penis, hardly visible, they haven't changed so far over the last three months, Do you think by now they would be large or at least larger? It could also just all be in my head, the one on top of my neck, so I'm not sure yet. Should I get tested for genital warts? At the one month mark my screen for chliymidea, ghonnerrea, and syphillis was negitive sould I get tested again? Thank you very very much for your time.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

First off, your 1-month STD screen is sufficient. As far as the small flat pink, hardly visible spots on your one "head" messing up your "other head"; well I doubt you have warts. However, since I cant see the spots in question, if youre worried, have your doctor check you out. Its not a bid deal. Honest. Im quite convinced both of your heads will be smiling when your 3-month tests comes back.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Need your Help
Next
Stopping AZT vs.starting procrit

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.