HappyHepper Checking in

Doc Bob! HappyHepperHere!!

Just checking in to see how my sweetie is doing. I stopped Procrit cuz my hemo went back up to 15.8..so I guess my Tour De France ride is out...darn...

How are things?? any tours to Texas Medical Center?? remember Im gonna shake your hand and give you a hug!

btw.. anyone you know of the docs here that I can ask about hcv treatment and abnormal EKG? mebbe YOU! :-)

Stay well, do what you do..we LOVE you!!!!!!

happyGeekHepper

Hey Happy Hepper!

Sweetie is doing fine here. Nice response to Procrit! Amazing stuff, isnt it? Keep an eye on that hemoglobin off Procrit, as it may well drift back down. In that case, youll just need to perk it back up with another round and consider using a slightly lower weekly maintenance dose to keep things stable.

Sorry I dont know the cardiology and hepatology doctors at Texas Med Center all that well. Actually, I try to stay away from Texas due to their ridiculous sodomy laws. I might get arrested if Senator Santorum has his way! Did you know in Texas sex between consenting same sex couples in the privacy of their own bedroom is illegal but having sex with animals is merely frowned upon?? Amazing, isnt it? Dont give up on the Tour de France! Lets ride it together, albeit a bit more slowly than Lance Armstrong! Ill be in Paris this summer for the International AIDS Society meetings. Come and meet me! Ill bring the bicycles!

Stay well. Loving you too!

Androgel - How long to work?
lypodystrophy (your outake) please :-)