Procrit vs Anadrol

Ok I have an off the wall question. I am currently 5'10 195 lbs and @ roughly 12 BF. I workout on a regular basis and I do use anabolics. I try to be as safe as possible. My question is this: I know that for me to take enough anadrol it can cause liver damage and possibly cysts also. Will procrit have the same androgenic/androbolic effects as Anadrol? It seems to be a much safer substance as it is amino driven, And not a 17-alpha alkylated .

And just what wall did you get that question off of???

What does @roughly 12 BF mean? (Perhaps -- at roughly boyfriend #12?)

At any rate, you have a misconception about these drugs. Yes, Anadrol is an androgenic (male hormone)/anabolic (protein building) steroid medication that can have a considerable number of undesirable side effects, including liver damage. Procrit, on the other hand, is not androgenic, nor anabolic, and it is not a steroid. Procrit is identical to a substance your body produces naturally called "erythropoietin." Erythropoietin stimulates red blood cell production. It does not build muscles, lower your voice, or make you horny.

Perhaps your confusion resulted from the fact that both anabolic steroids and Procrit can increase hemoglobin levels by inducing the production of new red blood cells. This is useful in treating anemia and relieving anemia-related side effects, such as fatigue, rapid heart rates, exercise intolerance, shortness of breath, and a host of other symptoms.

Procrit works directly on the bone marrow, where red blood cells are produced. It is remarkably safe and well tolerated with no significant drug side effects or drug-drug interactions.

Anabolic steroids, on the other hand, work in an entirely different way and carry a significant risk of potential side effects and toxicities. One effect of anabolics is to stimulate the kidney to produce and release more erythropoietin (the natural Procrit) into the blood stream. From there, it eventually has an effect in the bone marrow to produce more red blood cells. This is not the primary effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids, which are used to treat hormonal imbalances, such as hypogonadism, and also HIV wasting.

So go back to that "wall" and post this response for all to read and learn from. OK? Hope that helps.

Joint / Muscle Pain w/ Fatigue and Swollen Lymph node
Fatigue after Pneumonia