read my fan mail, you bastard

doc bob i think you are the greatest thing since frosted flakes. you're funny, and you're witty, and you're compassionate. trust me, you're going down in history as one of the greats. what a special guy. i hope nobody thinks this was written by you to make yourself look like the man. even if you did write it, people like me would agree with it. you, you, you. you got a fan in me doc, and i'm very picky.

much love and warm wishes, brian (the bastard thing was just for shock value to get you to notice this - B.)

Hey Brian,

Frosted Flakes?!? OK, if you say so. Of course, if I had written this myself, I might have picked something a bit more trendy and healthy, like Smart Start!

Thanks for writing, Brian. Although just how "picky" can you be if youre still eating Frosted Flakes?!?

Stay well. Keep smiling.

Dr. Bastard

fatigue due to allergy?
mortality in age of haart.