hiv and blood test

If someone has HIV and or Aids but is unaware of it, would a routine blood test during a physical show any presence of the disease. In other words, would there be some abnormalities that the pysician would find strange that he would want to check out. Please respond as soon as possible.

These types of questions must be posted to our Safe Sex and HIV Prevention Forum, not to this forum, which is reserved for HIV-positive folks. OK?

Briefly, the answer to your question is "not necessarily!" Only an HIV-specific blood test can tell you if youve contracted the virus.

I feel like my whole world went down
ANEMIA?