anemia

Is there any over the counter medicines that would lower my red blood count?

Possibly, but usually in an indirect manner. For instance, if you are taking aspirin or other medicines that can irritate the lining of your G.I. track and/or decrease the bloods ability to clot, you could be losing blood through the G.I. track and consequently become anemic. Rather than having me list all these potential problems, just review the over-the-counter medications you are taking with your general medicine doctor. He/she should be able to give you very specific information as to which, if any, might be causing a problem. Hope that helps.

Please answer, read this every day.....
I feel like my whole world went down