Lower testicular volume

Hi:

My urlologist is a columbia trained, However he could not even detect the hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism I had for few years. I had a testosterone level of 278 with LH and FSH in normal range. The problem was low testicular volume which he stated are not producing enough testosterone. Testes U/S revealed right testis of 3.9cm and 2.2cm and left 4cm and 1.9cm. have taken testosterone Undecanuate for a year + now on Androgel for 2 months. The errections are fine, but i have lost almost most volume of semen.

Any suggestions. All CBC, CHEM and other panels of tests including T4 intake, and LS, FSh are in normal range. Also what are the sideeffects of applying androgel 1 10mg to scrotum and Penis. The new doctor even called UNIMED to check effect of androgel on Penis, and they could not answer properly just that we dont have enough data to conculude the effects.pleas einform me of any causes or tests to check for decreased production of semen and small testicular size

This is an HIV information website. Are you HIV-positive? If so, write back with more information, including your T-cell count, viral load, meds, etc. If you are not HIV-positive, consider follow-up with a Board-Certified endocrinologist. They might be able to help sort this out for you. Columbia trained or not, hypogonadism really shouldn't be all that difficult to diagnose or treat. Good luck.

is it chicken or egg?
possibility of converting to positive.