Apr 10, 2003
No need to post this...just amazing how you continually affect others in a real positive sense.
I vote to clone you!!!
Question is, do you raise you or do we raise you??
Response from Dr. Frascino
I would definitely recommend that you raise the new "mini-me". You see,I remember what a mischievous child I was growing up (some things never change). If I raised the new me, Id wind up being the victim of my own practical jokes, ---- of course, that would be a bit of poetic justice now, wouldnt it?
Thanks for your kind comments.
Should I See An Endocronolgist?
- What Would Be The Changes In Nails With Hiv?
- Can A Man Give A Woman Hiv By Pulling Out Before Ejaculation?
- Can Straight Guys Get Hiv The First Time They Have Sex?
- Hiv Eye Infection Swollen Eyelids
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Nail Clippers?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.