donation responses

hello dr. frascino, i donated some money to your organization because i thought i was infect with hiv.....thank if i don't get fired from my job....i sure will donate the mean time.......take good care of yourself......and may GOD help us all!!!!!! bye.

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! On your negative test! Wheeeeeew - indeed! Thank you for you very, very generous donation to my foundation. With the help of compassionate folks like you, we can continue our mission to provide crucial services and medication to men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS, and to raise awareness of the epidemic through advocacy and education. Your gift is warmly appreciated.

Stay well.

Testosterone level
procrit recall?????????