|i am scared...
Mar 17, 2003
i want to thank u about your work to make sick people feel better; My question is that: imade a test two days ago (HIV Test) the result was.....negative,and my last possible expossure was 24 months ago... is it possible that i may have HIV ( Can i say hooooooooo yaaaaaa hoooo) thanks very much.....
Response from Dr. Frascino
To answer your question, yes, you my HOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOO. I assume that is perhaps Lithuanian for WOOOOO-HOOOOO? Right?
U got U'r Ups and U'r Downs!
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Any Case Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
- Are Lymphocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.