i am scared...

hi, there

i want to thank u about your work to make sick people feel better; My question is that: imade a test two days ago (HIV Test) the result was.....negative,and my last possible expossure was 24 months ago... is it possible that i may have HIV ( Can i say hooooooooo yaaaaaa hoooo) thanks very much.....

Please send these types of questions to me at the Safe Sex-HIV Prevention Forum. This forum, Fatigue and Anemia, is reserved for folks who are confirmed HIV-positive. OK?

To answer your question, yes, you my HOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOO. I assume that is perhaps Lithuanian for WOOOOO-HOOOOO? Right?

Stay well.

U got U'r Ups and U'r Downs!
Testosterone level