|i am scared...
Mar 17, 2003
i want to thank u about your work to make sick people feel better; My question is that: imade a test two days ago (HIV Test) the result was.....negative,and my last possible expossure was 24 months ago... is it possible that i may have HIV ( Can i say hooooooooo yaaaaaa hoooo) thanks very much.....
Response from Dr. Frascino
To answer your question, yes, you my HOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOO. I assume that is perhaps Lithuanian for WOOOOO-HOOOOO? Right?
U got U'r Ups and U'r Downs!
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
- Natural Remedies For Cytomegalovirus
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Will Genital Warts Ever Go Away?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.