mitochondrial toxicity and fatigue

Would a one week on "Meds" one week off "meds" be sufficient to slow reverse or halt this disintegration of the Mitochondria ? Regardless of the "it's BAD to stop meds because you will develope a resistant strain !!

OK, OK, OK, I get it! You don't want me to say it's BAD to stop meds, because you will develop a resistant strain!!! However, you want me to comment on one-week-on and one-week-off H"IV meds and advise you if this theoretically might be "sufficient to slow, reverse, or halt" mitochondrial toxicity. Well so far, there are no clinical studies that support this hypothesis other than the general common sense concept that less medication would logically have less toxicity over the long hall. That said, is it logical to consider this theoretical option now? No. We still have a lot to learn about mitochondrial toxicity. Attempting to circumvent it with STI at this time is, in my opinion, very premature. Would it work? Maybe. Is it worth the risk? Not in my opinion.

The more important question here that we need to answer first is: "Is one-week-on and one-week-off" sufficient to control HIV infection?" Without knowing the answer to that, the other question becomes moot, don't you think?

Jump starting my natural Testosterone production.
U got U'r Ups and U'r Downs!