the hamburger or chicken w/ extra sauce

just curious if the guy who made the burger/chicken sandwich was good looking :D sorry I read your post and am now having graphic images put into my head about a "restaurant scene" with "special marinade" at 4:40 am . no boyfriend here, but I do have a wonderful friend that I think I will visit, sitting inside my chest of drawers and finally go to sleep for the night :) thanks for the visions of "mikey does mcdonalds" :D hahaha sorry i couldnt resist

"Mikey does McDonalds?" Gee, I thought you'd be fantasizing about Burger King, because "it takes two hands to handle a whopper," or maybe even "In and Out" Burger?

Pleasant dreams and . . um . . . would you like fries with that sir?

HIV Drugs and anemia
Jump starting my natural Testosterone production.