+VE

Dear Dr J Fran , i am the messed up british guy 22 xx i emailed you a few weeks ago, i want to thank u for your advice and information u provided to me. Thank you so much, i still cannot bring myself to tell my family yet but im slowly working on things, i guess im just scared like everyone else out there, but maybe me being isolated, in not knowing anyone else who is +ve is a problem, thank you for your time and thanks for caring ! ur a STAR! love Messed up british guy 22 Thanx XX

Hey Messed Up British Guy 22,

I'm really glad you are beginning to think things through and "work on things." Don't be scared. Take control of the damn virus! Don't let it get the better of you. And what do you mean you don't know anyone else who is HIV+? You know me, right? Let's get through this together. OK? I'm on my way to London as I write this. So I'll be in your neighborhood soon. Just think of me as being close by, OK?

Good luck British Guy. I don't think you're "messed up" at all; you are just adjusting to a new reality.

Bactrim DS
Fatigued weak no energy