Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

+VE
Mar 17, 2003

Dear Dr J Fran , i am the messed up british guy 22 xx i emailed you a few weeks ago, i want to thank u for your advice and information u provided to me. Thank you so much, i still cannot bring myself to tell my family yet but im slowly working on things, i guess im just scared like everyone else out there, but maybe me being isolated, in not knowing anyone else who is +ve is a problem, thank you for your time and thanks for caring ! ur a STAR! love Messed up british guy 22 Thanx XX

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Messed Up British Guy 22,

I'm really glad you are beginning to think things through and "work on things." Don't be scared. Take control of the damn virus! Don't let it get the better of you. And what do you mean you don't know anyone else who is HIV+? You know me, right? Let's get through this together. OK? I'm on my way to London as I write this. So I'll be in your neighborhood soon. Just think of me as being close by, OK?

Good luck British Guy. I don't think you're "messed up" at all; you are just adjusting to a new reality.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Bactrim DS
Next
Fatigued weak no energy

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.